Omg the pressure

orangedaisy

Reaction score
Since yesterday I've had a ton of pressure like feeling in my waaaayyy lower abdomen. Not really my hooha where baby's coming out, but the front part, just really really really low to almost the hooha lol. I hope this means baby's dropped, it's sooo uncomfortable and hard to walk! Spicy foods, pineapple and sex here we go!

See I've had pressure but in what feels like my bum?!?! Not the nicest sensation I must admit. Last night it was so sore my lady bit swelled and I've had period cramps all day today along with frequently needing the loo!

What a nightmare these last few weeks are hey!

Not long now though hun.

Xxx

I get that off and on too! Baby never stays there though. It's cozy being higher up I guess!

See I've had pressure but in what feels like my bum?!?! Not the nicest sensation I must admit. Last night it was so sore my lady bit swelled and I've had period cramps all day today along with frequently needing the loo!

What a nightmare these last few weeks are hey!

Not long now though hun.

Xxx
I have all the pressure in my bum too. I have hemerroids and feel like I need the loo all the time. Today I've been having to dash a few times so hoping things are all going in the right direction so to speak! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->