Omg u can tell he is nearly 2 !!!

Jkelmum

Reaction score
:rofl: If i dont laugh I would :cry: everytime i have said the word NO today Ethan as thrown himself across the room screaming ....he will be two on 4th march we are traveling 7 hrs by train next sunday to visit him nana she is gunna think he is a brat:blush:

I have a 16 month old that does that, he will also pull his own clothes, kick the sofa, try to punch and scream like a mad man. I dread him turning 2 if he is like this now.

:( its a phase they all go through.

just stay calm and do not give up! it will pass

I kno its just a phaze but he as been a mardy boy with paddys since about 6 months now they have suddenly got 10x worse ...hope he gets a little better by time baby comes ive no had such a small age gap b4

Know the feeling, kieran is usually perfect at bedtime but tonite he wound me up so much i was very close to snapping, just came straight downstairs, when i went back he'd stripped himself off, but a least he wasn't screaming at me! Got him in to bed and told him i was going to check on paige and i'd be back in a min, that was a hour ago.

They just push you, but like you said just laugh about thats how i think about it now, except just don't do it in their face!!lol

Hope your train journey goes ok x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"