• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg..

S

Serene123

Boob stretch marks anyone?!!! :hissy: I just looked down and Oh My God! :saywhat:

yeah and they only get worse! try some coco butter lotion... I have started using it twice a day and I have noticed that they arent as bad..... you might want to go on and start putting it on you belly and butt before they start popping up there too.

I have been lucky and they have only taken over my boobs and ass but I still dont like them.:rofl:

Just wait till youv'e BF if you decide to,after 18 mths with my first my breast will never be the same.My DH is paying for surgery after I have finished having children lol.

Just wait till youv'e BF if you decide to,after 18 mths with my first my breast will never be the same.My DH is paying for surgery after I have finished having children lol.

What happens if you don't BF? :blush:

:(

I have a couple but theyre really tiny.

But Ive been using bio oil for about 2 or 3 years now everyday coz my weight goes up and down quite a lot.

I better get to tesco on way home and stock up on some coco butter! suppose better to start early!

Oh the joys of being pregnant LOL i've already been told twice today i look knackered! must look like sh1t!

I've never BF, & you still get the stretchmarks. I have them from when my DS was born nearly 3 years ago, & they are still there!!

Ditto, they aren't as noticable now though but they are definitely still there:blush:

None yet, so far. I am expecting them though. I had them on my boobs when I was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->