On Knicker Alert....

loopylew

Reaction score
Put this in wrong forum before!!

It's funny this ttc business, i don't think any other activity makes a women analyse the contents of her knickers on a daily/hourly basis like ttc does, its funny when you think about it or i might just be having an hysterical moment lol

Oh yes! But I am a shocking knicker checker when I am pregnant as we have a history of miscarriage. I only buy white paper so any tinge is more obvious!Good luck

i've noticed that i do it now i've been ttc since Sept 07. It;s funny when you think about it or i might just be havingn a moment, not sure, i'm sure some people would call us mad lol

:rofl: Never thought about it...But yep that is so true... :rofl:

you are right, ttcing opens up so many more conversations that we would never normally have: how many times we bd, how big/sore our boobs are and funniest of all, the consistency of our cm, normally we would never discuss cm, let alone the colour qty etc :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

forgot to say gl on knicker alert, hope everything stays white and creamy with no hint of pink or brown (ew, sorry, that was supoosed to be funny but actually just sounded disgusting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->