On your babies due date...

sarahhoney

Mummy to Dylan
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Hope you are all well?

Just a bit of a wondering really, after speaking to a few people including midwife, health visitor and other healthcare people -

Did your premmie 'change' on their due date?

These people have all said that Dylan may be different when his due date arrives. Like we'll see the 'real' Dylan then!

Did this happen to any of you? Was it significant changes? Or was it more sleep/feed related?

Thanks

Sa xxx

By Alex's due date- she was more....well..... baby? Its hard to explain!!!!!!

The twins were just bigger lol! I dont really think I noticed a difference x

No major difference just a bit bigger and more 'newborn' looking iykwim ie not bright orange covered in fine White hair and wearing a 'baggy skin tracksuit' as his daddy called it. Was also more on his own routine x

No noticable difference with Abby on her due date. She just continued to grow and develop the same way has she had before her due date.

On Andrew's due date, we had our discharge planning meeting! So it would be difficult to say whether he changed, as our attitudes towards him definitely changed on that day - very shortly he would become ours 24/7 :D

I got rosalie home before her dd but she is definatly not the angel she was in scbu lol!

xx

No noticeable difference, we had established our routine and she just continued to grow and grow. I guess what they mean is that you will start to notice them developing from therein whereas when they are tiny in NICU/SCBU, they are just lifeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->