One born every minute starts on Monday!

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Sat watching a repeat of the last series which I haven't seen yet and when thee baby was born my eyes were filling up! I'm turning into an emotional person ha ha

But there is a new series starting on Monday ! :)
I'm looking foreword to it :)

I want to watch it because I did love it but, I'm worried I'll find it too hard after the MMC :(

Since having my little boy I cry every time somebody delivers their baby, such a magical moment

I can't wait for it. It always makes me want to be a midwife when I watch it, they do such a wonderful job.

I've looked after so many women in labour who have said that they watched it as 'research' and are then terrified of being in labour

i have never watched it as i know itll make me so broody!
as im so close to TTC might watch this series, by the time the series finishes ill be TTC!

I'm so excited!

I agree with what george83 said though since having my DD I cry at every birth. My DH thinks I'm mad :haha:

Oh wow! Thankyou, I didn't realise there was a new series starting. I love it so much (runs off to set sky plus!)

Only problem is that it makes me feel super broody :cry:

Yay! That hour goes far too quickly!

I'd love a birth like the girl who had her sister with her, she was so calm and made it not look too scary! I'm wtt for my first and am such a wimp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->