one day period?

ricanmomma

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I got my period on the 26th(right on time), after having sex that night (I guess he triggered my bleeding). But the next morning I saw no blood at all, & no bleeding ever since. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've had that happen a couple times, when i know my af is coming i don't let my husband near me, every time we've had sex the day before or day i'm supposed to get af it throws me way off track and comes like 1-2 weeks later.

I've had that happen a couple times, when i know my af is coming i don't let my husband near me, every time we've had sex the day before or day i'm supposed to get to get af it throws me way off track and comes like 1-2 weeks later.
Oh okay, so I'll just wait another two weeks & if I don't have a period then either I'll take a test.

Update: Still no period, & no period symptoms or otherwise until yesterday (8 days after my "mini period")
My breasts are tender today, on the sides.
My nipples are sensitive & tender to the touch.
Sometimes they tingle.
This may be from me being just paranoid, but i decided to add it in just in case someone thinks I'm not crazy 😊 haha - I've had a strange full feeling in my pelvis area.
At times I swear I can feel my actual uterus pulling & twitching, but it's wayyy too early to be feeling a baby kicking so I kind of just disregard it.
I've been having large amounts of odorless white discharge.
When I use the restroom it drips into the toilet (sorry for the tmi!!!)
Twitches around the opening of my vagina..
Today is day 9 since I stopped spotting.

That's all I can think of for now, so can any of you ladies relate to my situation?

Update: Still no period, & no period symptoms or otherwise until yesterday (8 days after my "mini period")
My breasts are tender today, on the sides.
My nipples are sensitive & tender to the touch.
Sometimes they tingle.
This may be from me being just paranoid, but i decided to add it in just in case someone thinks I'm not crazy 😊 haha - I've had a strange full feeling in my pelvis area.
At times I swear I can feel my actual uterus pulling & twitching, but it's wayyy too early to be feeling a baby kicking so I kind of just disregard it.
I've been having large amounts of odorless white discharge.
When I use the restroom it drips into the toilet (sorry for the tmi!!!)
Twitches around the opening of my vagina..
Today is day 9 since I stopped spotting.

That's all I can think of for now, so can any of you ladies relate to my situation?
Anyone?

Your mini period could've been implantation bleeding. I would take a test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"