One month ago...

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
It has been one month exactly since we lost our baby. It is hard to believe...it still kind of feels like a bad dream. I wish I could just get pregnant again but I haven't even gotten my period yet! This whole situation has really taken a toll on me. I have had some really good days..don't get me wrong but today is one of those really crappy days. I just think of where I would be in my pregnancy now and how big I would be...I can't stop thinking these things...any help would be appreciated.

I'm sorry I really don't have any advice for you but I didn't want to read and run :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

sorry for your loss honey big hug your way x

I am so sorry Dee. Your emotions are completely natural, it will take time for you to get back to feeling normal again.

xxx

Hi Dee

I am sorry lovely.

I mc at New Year and AF returned 4 weeks to the day (spooky).

AF will return when she is ready and believe you, you will be so happy to see her.

I am now OV at the mo but will be so worried if I fell pregnant again. I still remember vividly what happened.

Good luck xxx

I dont really have lots of advice for you, but i got pregnant again just after a month after my m/c! so theres always hope!!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->