One month :D

Expecting1

Reaction score
:wohoo::yipee::happydance:
Hehe I'm so proud of me and my little Booby Baby :D
He's latched great from day 1 and demand feeds like a champ! Still getting the hang of nursing in public without a cover.... Can't quite NOT flash everyone just yet :rofl:
He's a heavy boy so we're not very good at mobile feeding other than a quick snack lol hubs says I need to have a go on his weight set :haha:

Yay to meeee haha.

well done -- its so lovely and easy when it works.......

to nip i have been wearing 2 vests pull one up and one down works quite well - read it on here somewhere.......i still flash a bit but sod it!!

Well done! Ive now made it to two months :happydance: must update my blinkie!!

Congrats :hugs: how are you coping as she gets heavier?

Huge congratulations!!!

Well done mama. :)

As for NiP. It gets easier. I do the two top thing and rather than try to be really discreet I just tend to be quick getting her on.

I've NiP'd a lot now and I actually don't think anyone has ever noticed. X

Im still using cradle hold, but i lean back so my arms dont ache as much lol. Shes 10lb 11oz (25th centile) and its moreher length than her weight thats hard to cope with lol! Shes all legs and arms x

Huge congratulations!!!

Well done mama. :)

As for NiP. It gets easier. I do the two top thing and rather than try to be really discreet I just tend to be quick getting her on.

I've NiP'd a lot now and I actually don't think anyone has ever noticed. X

I'm not too worried of people seeing, but hubby is very concerned of people seeing, which I love, so far it's easier to cover and get it all the way out lol but practice makes perfect with the 2tops :D
Hubby almost died when I just whipped one out all the way and fed him at the busy dropin clinic :rofl:

Im still using cradle hold, but i lean back so my arms dont ache as much lol. Shes 10lb 11oz (25th centile) and its moreher length than her weight thats hard to cope with lol! Shes all legs and arms x

I was thinking of looking into a sling, that or I'll just snuff the mobile feeding lol we can sit for a while :shrug: lol.
Oh yeah, I know how you feel. I have to tuck one arm under him and he's gotten into the habit of sticking his free hand in my bra between my boobs haha keeps his hand out of the way ;) I have no clue what to do with his gangly legs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->