one month on the slimfast plan

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
So i started slimfast on feb 17, exactly one month ago today. Ive had a few slip ups, dominos one weekend and a few trips to 'spoons :blush:

But im 13.5lbs down :happydance: and i can sooooo see the difference
17 feb was 13st 9.5
17 March am 12st 10

Still 1st 10 to go but ill get there

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc508/tanikins/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1395075343033.jpg

That's fab! Well done! How do you do slimfast? Drink for breakfast/dinner then meal for tea? Think it's the only diet I've never done :lol:

That's fab! Well done! How do you do slimfast? Drink for breakfast/dinner then meal for tea? Think it's the only diet I've never done :lol:

Its meant to be
2 shakes
3 100 cal snacks
1 500 cal meal, so you total 1200 a day. And tgey say you should do 30 mins exercise a day

I have a busy life so i tend to do 1 shake, 1 snack and maybe a 800 cal meal plus 4 gym trips a week. I also walk atleast an hour a day. My job involves a lot of going up and down stairs

Its farely simple to follow

Wow well done! I felt so ill on it and fainted twice! i only did it for 2 weeks too. So well done it takes alot to stick to it x

Wow well done. I'm about to start. Wish me luck lol x

Well done hun. I am doing this from monday. Quite looking forward to it

Its a diet that works but god it gets boring!!!

Ive come off it now but i do stick to 1200 cals just through small food instead of shakes

I also gym 3/4 times a week and run 5k twice a week.

Still a long way to go but ill get there

Sounds like uu have the motivation. When i start im going to try just not thing about it lol

Sounds like uu have the motivation. When i start im going to try just not thing about it lol

Lol im kinda all or nothing lol ill go for a month 4x a week then nothing for a fortnight

Getting smaller is like a drug to me. In 2011 after my lb was born i was 17stone 4 im now 12stone 8, its been a long journey but im close now

Would love to be 11.5 stone

Thats brilliant hun well done. Throw me some of ur motivation lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"