One more person says my baby is fat will get a smack...

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
in the butt...:hissy:
I'm used to people say my baby is big, but FAT word drives me mad now:hissy:

fat??? :saywhat: He does not look fat from the pics I've seen! I get the Hannah is big comments a lot (she's not fat just very very very long) and it drives me up the wall!! :wacko:

He's a baby! What exactly do they think babies look like? Ignore them hun :hugs: Can't believe people would be so rude.

:hugs: i cant believe that! People just dont think... he is beautiful xx

Well, we went out for dinner tonight and OH forgot something in the car so he went to the car and I was inside the shopping center showing Lincoln the fish in the little pond they made . and this woman came and sat right next to me and even touched him and she said "How old is he?" i said "6 months"
"He's big, what milk do you give him?" I said "my milk",lol
and she continued (i almost got my hands around her neck then) "He's very big, When he's older he will be fat for sure"
FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK (sorry, i dont swear very often)
So I said "He's not going to be fat, he;s big like his dad"
I think she saw the expression on my face so she moved away a bit, and that's when OH was back...

how rude! People tell me Hannah's big all the time (and she is she looks like a 9-12 month old) but if someone told me this meant she was going to be fat when she was older I'd :grr: them

If another person says it, then just turn around and say well hes a baby whats your excuse????

When we are pregnant ppl comment on our size and wehen we have had them they direct their comments at children and babies.

He is gorgeous.

V xxx

People keep calling Caitlyn skinny.. She isn't skinny atall, she's a very short, chubby little girl!

i got it today at clinic it was the usually oh shes got lots of hair yes i do know as i see her every min but she contines to say hold old is she shes 3 months crikey shes big shes long yes but not big as the poor dear still fits in newborn clothes lol

Gem x

:shock: What a bunch of morons! Ignore them, he's gorgeous! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"