One of those days...Remembering my baby boy

glbell920

Reaction score
I had an emotional day today. I was shopping for a candle to light this Saturday in honor of Gavin and all of our angel babies. I didn't find a candle yet but I found the cutest keepsake box and picture frames so I can finally display my favorite pictures of him throughout the house. I saw so many other trinkets. I think I am going to go broke buying up everything I see. My little man is worth it though. I love him so much!!

I did get teary eyed and my heart was a bit touched but it wasn't too bad. I was more happy than anything to be able to have things to remind me of him.

How sweet is that :hugs::hugs::hugs: I love having all those remembering accents around, it gives me such a feeling of peace. I saw this keepsake box and it was so beautiful and I fell in love with it, but it was over 100 dollars, but I think I am going to buy it anyway. I just saw it and fell in love with it, so it has to be meant for me and Ava:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sending much love to you and sweet Gavin :kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Hon' :flower:

Sending loves and hugs to you and Gavin ... :hugs:

I haven't went out yet looking for a candle ... Headed out tomorrow to do my piddling... I am also gonna buy more balloons to send to all of our lil ones... I love writing lil love note for them to read ... Bet they get a kick out of Emma's crazy mom sending stuff ; ) Hahaha :winkwink:

I think about you all everyday... Xoxo ...:flower:

I know what you mean, it's nice to buy things that serve as a little reminder, not that we need a reminder though, of course. I'm glad you are going to put up pictures of him, that's lovely.

My hubby bought me a memorial necklace for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, it just arrived this morning and set me off again. It's got two little butterflies on it, for my angels :)

I will also be lighting candles on Saturday, for my angels, and some extra candles for all of your babies, if that's okay xxx

Hugs to you, I hope you are having a kinder day.

It is nice to have wee reminders around, though I've not got to the point of being able to buy anything yet. Good on you for being able to do it.

My friend who I haven't seen in years (were in different countries until recently) lost her first son at full term to placental abruption, and she was shocked when I told her my news, anyway she had a couple of things in the house that she said she had bought at christmas but didn't know who for. She reckons they were for the boys so she sent me them - they are two lovely crystal cubes, one with an angel inside holding a baby and the other a pair of hands holding a baby, all blown in tiny bubbles. So that's what I have to remember them by that's on display - beside a statue of a mum and baby that DH got me for mother's day from DD, so they are all together. Everything else is still in my drawer, to be made into a memory box when I'm able. Our house is mid-renovation and barely habitable so I won't put anything else out at the moment.

I'll be lightling candles on Saturday too and remembering all of our little ones, I hope they are all together, with all of our relatives that are with them, I'm hoping they have brought lots of our passed relations together, I feel as though that's part of their angel duties, to bring people together. They have with us all, so it would be nice to think they are in the next life too. I hope they all have a great big party on Saturday and watch the wave of light across the world.

xxx

I'll be lightling candles on Saturday too and remembering all of our little ones, I hope they are all together, with all of our relatives that are with them, I'm hoping they have brought lots of our passed relations together, I feel as though that's part of their angel duties, to bring people together. They have with us all, so it would be nice to think they are in the next life too. I hope they all have a great big party on Saturday and watch the wave of light across the world.

xxx

oh Nikki that's a lovely thought, I'm crying again now!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->