One of those days..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I'm tired, missing OH, extremely constipated and nothing will make me go! (Sorry, TMI :haha: ) I'm convinced something is going to go wrong with this pregnancy, even though I've made it this far and have no reason to think it won't go smoothly.. I keep getting really bad cramps, I'm almost certain it's due to the constipation but still :( merrr! Sorry, I just really needed a rant! :dohh:

Sorry your feeling rubbish :/ lots of water and fruit normally helps for me xx

I keep getting cramps too.. It's so nerve-wracking! But so far everything seems to be going well so trying to stay hopeful. It's so easy to worry :hugs: you could ask your midwife about taking magnesium. I took it my second pregnancy for leg cramps but it got rid of my constipation too :) I do think the cramps are from that though.. Most days I'm crampy before I'm able to go and then it feels better. Do you exercise? Even a walk is good and can help move things along. I hope your day gets better :hugs:

Sorry you're feeling this way. I usually go after my morning coffee. I drink it half decaf so I can have more later if needed.(I usually need it) even hot tea makes me go sometimes. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks girls! :hugs: I've been drinking loads of water, and eating like normal etc. I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday, so I think I'll ask her if there's anything I can take. I had it bad early on, thought it had eased but now it has come back even worse! :( x

Sorry you're having a stressful time hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"