One Tree Hill ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Does anyone else on here watch One Tree Hill ?

I love it but I hate how Brooke can't have babies ! Brooke is my favourite character ! I love her with Julian !

Also, who thinks that Hailey will have a girl, if she does I bet she will name it after her mum. Also unless there is a time lapse thing I have missed, hasn't she got big quickly ! Putting this in spoilers cos I don't think the UK has shown that it yet. Also, does crazy Katie give anyone else the creeps ? They really did pick a good character to play her ! She just looks crazy

Love OTH.Anyone know when they are showing the latest season over here?

I love OTH, my faves are Nathan & Haley, I've shipped them since s1 and will continue until the end :) x

I think everyone loves Nathan and Haley, they are like the perfect fairytale couple. But I just love Brooke, she is sooo sweet and the last episode I watched, what she did for Jamie was just so nice. I also love Mouth ! I have loved him from the start !

I used to hate Alex but her character has really grown and I now prefer her to Mia, Mia is just all whiney and annoying !

Ooh when does new series start? anyone know?

No idea sorry. I've watched the new season HERE.

Mmmmm James Lafferty....

He is so sexy lol

I used to like Peyton with Jake and Brooke with Lucas, but I love Brooke with Julian now, Nathan and Haley always belonged together, its like a fairytale romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->