One very very large "oh heck"

D

dizz

So I appear to be pregnant again - we'd always decided not to prevent a second but anticipated a similar battle to before to concieve (I'm still not 100% it's a sticky - have a history of early miscarriages).

By dates it'll put me due a week after E's first birthday - obviously considering she came at 33 weeks with the horror story trainwreck birth and no real reason WHY labour happened early - I'm blooming terrified here (not least at the possibility that if things happen the same again I'll end up with two under one)!

I can eliminate SOME of the terror factor by pushing to at least go to the other hospital in the city - but the fear of NICU and another stay with feeding tubes and everything has me absolutely bricking it.

:hugs: it really is terrifying isnt it.
The odds are in your favour though - if theres no reason why it happened before then theres lots to do to prevent it happening again so you'll be well monitored for every possibility I guess.
Again like you I had 2 mc before Alex, and then with T I expected the very worse. But with no reason for it to have happened, there was no reason why it should happen again.

Ooh Hun, you must be worried but we are all here!!! Fingers crossed for you and huge hugs xxxxxxx

Congratulations. I fell pregnant shortly after having my first, who was born 11 weeks early (my boys are 12 months + 3 weeks apart). I was put on progesterone injections, bi-weekly cervical length checks, and watched very, very carefully. I made it to 35 weeks. I believe I would have made it farther had I been put on strict cervix rest, but 35 weeks was a lot farther than I made it with my first. We spent 3 weeks in the NICU, which beat spending 8 weeks in the NICU with my first. :) It's hard, but you'll manage somehow, whatever happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->