one week on

nicksi27

Reaction score
Its exactly a week ago that we found out our baby had no hb. At 2pm today it will be a week since the lady had the camera on my belly searching for our babys hb. Jacob was born and he was perfect, i cant get the image of his perfecf little fingers, toes andcheeks out of my head. I feel furious at myself I dont know if this could have been avoided, maybe if id been started on some bp medication he might still be here, if i had rested more be might be here, if id demanded i was sent to the maternity day unkt he might be here.alls i know is my body has failed him in some way because he was perfect. I cant see the point in carrying on my family keep saying this wont happen twice but if ive failed one beautiful baby ill fail another and its not fair. I cant imagine never giving my partner baby and it destroys me that he seems to be coping fine and im just a wreck. I cant imagine feeling like this guilty failure forever.im sat here a week on with an empty flat stomach and no baby my boobs are hard with milk but i cant feed my baby. I just want him back i want to beback in that world of being extatic looking forward to june when our lives would have been completed :sad2:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so so so sorry. Please , it kills me when people blame themselves :cry: it was NOT your fault in any way. Please don't ever blame yourself, you are suffering enough .. I lost my Ava at 20 weeks, went in for a sonogram and there was no HB :cry::cry: I still can't believe it and it is coming on March 3rd her 1 year passing. This is killing me inside and it is so devastating for us :cry::cry: I didn't feel a thing I had NO warning no blood no feeling at all she was gone . It is never our fault ever it is just a terrible thing that has happened to us and somehow we struggle every single day to just find some peace and some normalcy :hugs::hugs: Things with time will get better for you, i promise. Just try to remember we are all here for you anytime. Please be gentle on yourself, you are suffering so much, I know..XOOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->