Onesize or Sized?

subaru555

IVF Mar '13
Reaction score
What do you prefer, I know everyone is different :flower:

sized. I do have some BTP ones, but only used them from him being size M/L!!!!!

I prefer BTP cos Evie would be growing out of the mediums right about now and going into the large and seeing as we've only been using cloth for a few weeks, it made sense to stick with BTP nappies.
Some nappies we adjust to the middle rise, some we dont, it all depends on the brand and how much stuffing is in the nappy lol!

I have sized itti's and wn's but everything else is btp though I didnt start with cloth nappies till Olivia was 9 months. With my next lo I will start off with sized as I think some btp look too bulky on little babies x

I didn't start in cloth til Aisling was 9 months old either so I'm not sure about BTPs on a small baby either. I have a mixture of the two, sized Ittis and most everything else is BTP. I definitely go for BTP Weenotions and other expensive nappies - if they're expensive they'd better last me a long time!

I have a mixture of both. I hate I have 4 covers that are too small and a dozen diapers that are too small and 4 covers that are way too big. That being said since she's my last baby and above 20lbs I don't know what I will replace her diapers with more OS or just buy large pockets\toddler prefolds...we'll see

we had both - stated in size ones for the better fit but it was only a few months before his fit nicely into BTPs anyway which do make the bulk of my stash.

we're ntnp at the mo but i'll be buying some small ecobubs and teenyfits next time round with should be perfect to take LO up to the BTP size.

Sized for me. My bubs is nearly three weeks old and now weighs 7lb 3oz but the only nappies that fit him are XS BGs and small WNs. I've got small ittis, Teenyfits, small and mini BBs, small ecobubs, but they all have too much leg gape- he just wees out the sides! I've just bought loads more small BGs cos they are bombproof and actually fit him.

I've got loads of BTPs waiting for when he's bigger, but to be honest even these small nappies make his booty look huuuuge at the mo so i'll definitely not be putting him in btps for a good few months yet!! I haven't bothered buying many mediums though cos BTPs are better value for money.

eta: I think his smalls fit better when they're velcro- I prefer poppered nappies but the only ones I can get to fit nicely are aplix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->