Ongoing sickness today :c

MrsArcher

Reaction score
Today has been the first time I've had any major sickness. And it's awful!
I haven't thrown up but I seriously have felt non-stop nausea today! I've tried everything to help subside it but nothing works (except sleeping of course).

Hang on in There and be thankful for it! I'm 7 &4 with no nausea, cravings or anything really and after 4 losses this year it's very worrying.

Love your nausea xx

Hey Mrs Archer, I completely understand how you feel. I have been feeling constantly sick for the past 2 weeks without actually being sick. Currently eating ginger nut biscuits to see if that will help. Have had pretty much no appetite so struggling to be sociable and keep it to myself, especially at work. I am due the 21st/22nd Aug which is exactly the same date as my daughters (she is 3 now) so we are on the same journey ;-) Hope you feel better soon!!

Hey Mrs Archer, I completely understand how you feel. I have been feeling constantly sick for the past 2 weeks without actually being sick. Currently eating ginger nut biscuits to see if that will help. Have had pretty much no appetite so struggling to be sociable and keep it to myself, especially at work. I am due the 21st/22nd Aug which is exactly the same date as my daughters (she is 3 now) so we are on the same journey ;-) Hope you feel better soon!!

I'm with you, I've been so sick feeling at work that it's hard to keep it to myself! I barely eat, which is worrying. The simple thought of most food makes me want to toss cookies! I have another month before I see the doctor, so it's a bit distressing right now.
I'm glad to have it though, it makes this feel real.

It gets better hun most women experience it in early trimester. Try eating toast with a little butter, sipping 7up or hot ginger tea with lemon. Also as someone else said ginger biscuits can help but obviously not too many as they're high in sugar.
My sickness started at 6ish weeks then went away at 9 weeks then back again at 10 but it dissapeared at 12 weeks and I was able to eat again and not feel nauseated by everything. Hang in there you'll be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->