Only 1 week left!!! Anyone else wanna wait it out?

CJHanson

2 boys 1 angel baking#4
Reaction score
I can not believe this is the last week til baby gets here! :happydance: Next Wednesday morning we will be having our c-section and finally our little boy will be here! I am sooo excited yet starting to get so overwhelmed (even though everything is done) I feel like there is soooo much left to do! All the furniture and swings and bouncer are put together...clothes washed and folded...bags packed just have to sterilize bottles and breast pumps. Only 7 more days and counting!!!!

I have 3 weeks from today! I can't imagine how I will feel with 1 left! But, I am feeling HUGE!!!

C-section next week on Tuesday, and can't wait to meet my little boy! I am with you, one more week to go!

I am hoping one more week. Due date is next Friday. Hope you ladies have a safe and easy delivery. <3

I am so excited to meet this little boy! These last couple days are going to kill me! :winkwink: Everyday closer seems to be longer than the one before it...yet at the same time it's like every minute is flying by!!

I have induction on the 9th :) So 8 days for me! Very excited to meet our girl!

im hoping to only have one week left although i did go over by 13days with my first so not holding out much hope of this one coming on time but my due date is a week today the 8th may

6 days for me to go.. she looks cozy in there.. i just can't wait to cuddle with her!

Five for me until our c-section! The final countdown! I can't wait either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->