• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

only 4DPO but..

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
iv this really weird feeling in my stomach since yesterday like a jumping or popping feeling :shrug: i know its not trapped wind as well im very windy :blush:

also my nipples are very dry and flakey, i feel like im going to have dirreaha but i just dont :dohh:

Hey! I am 3dpo and am sooo tired it is unbelieveable! We're close together lol. Hope this is your cyce. Lots of :dust: to you xx

P.S. Sorry, not much help to your post. Just wanted to say hi!!

hey im so tired too i was out in my garden sunbathing and nodded off for over an hour on the plus side got abit of colour lol

Lol. I just burn!! :( We can do the 2ww together! :dust:

i think im lucky for other people because 2 of the girls i did the TTW with last month got their BFPs lol

Now that makes me feel much better! I need my sticky bean!! Taking soooooooo long and am fed up of waiting! We're STILL ttc #1!!

were the same hun. how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

oh snap im 21 aswell well 22 in two weeks oping for a bday BFP.

Ooooh that would be a nice b'day pressie!! Keeping fingers crossed for you :dust: xx

Hey girls! I need some TTW buddies too! Today is 4DPO for me as well. Im 24 and been trying since September. Just like you guys im exhausted!!! I took a 3 hour nap yesterday and cannot stop yawning! Today I feel like I should have diarrhea as well but I dont. I also have a strange feeling in between my belly button and pubic bone..IDK whats with that.

:dust:

oh that dirreadh thing is really weird cause i sit on the toilet for ages and nothing lol

Hi austyntyne.Keeping fingers crossed for you. :dust: to you xx

can anybody tell me if that is normal for my nipples they also have the little white bumps around them

OMG!! I'm a newbie, but this is excatly what I am experiencing. The feeling of diarrhea, but nothing, kinda bloated even feel constipated if that makes since.. That's such an oxymoron..LOL.. Anyway, I've been having hot/cold flashes as well..with crampy abs.. Good Luck & Baby Dust.. I just feel "something" this month.. Keep our fingers crossed.

can anybody tell me if that is normal for my nipples they also have the little white bumps around them

There called: Montgomery Tubercles. Google them...there is all kinds of stuff about them.

"In addition to breast tenderness, some women notice small goosebump-like raised areas on the areola of your breast These are called Montgomery's Tubercles During pregnancy these glands enlarge and they remain enlarged while breast-feeding." lovetoknow.com

Wow thought I was imagining that..I am having slight cramping with the urge to use the bathroom...but nothing ...I am also 4dpo today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->