Oo-er.... Just caught myself looking at...

dragonhawk

Mummy to Jonathan
Reaction score
Maternity wear!!! It's not my fault, the M2b advert at the top of the page is really not helping.

Has anyone else found themselves adding things to basket (but managing to stop short of purchasing) when looking at maternity wear?

I find myself still in two mind over this, because the white wrap shirt looks fantastic and is exactly what I would need for work!!! Argh....
Please let me know I'm not completely crazy and that someone else has done this.

Please....

I do it in shops, pick the stuff up, put it up to myself..plan outfits :|

I seen a tshirt on next ages ago that was "i love my bump" I well wanted to buy it but I didnt.... Lol.

I cant wait to have a bump band. They look so cool.

xxx

ooh this sounds familiar! i keep being tempted to by baby clothes too - had an excuse to buy some a few weeks ago for our neighbours new little boy, i so wanted to keep them! i'm quite superstitious though so i'd kinda feel like i was jinxing myself!:blush:

I have done very similar things. Not looked in the shops but have got a blooming marvellous catalogue.

Not maternity but I have bought some little baby socks :blush:

have looked on maternity clothes sites a the sale section, added them to the basket then didnt bother! dont wanna jinx it, in the same way as i have been watchin items on ebay but havent actually bought anythin yet! oh i do have a pregnancy book so when/if i get pregnant i will have my book to hand!!! plus i love lookin at the pics of the baby in the tummy!!

you're not crazy hun! i think alot of us have done this -i look at maternity wear all the time at the moment. (i can't wait to wear some of the stuff!! ) once i even planned out all the stuff we'd need for a baby and calculated how much it would be looking on all different websites !! :blush:

Definitely not alone!

I'm always tempted by sale stuff but I'm scared to jinx it :blush:

Quite, that's why I haven't actually purchased. Although I have managed to find some shirts, trousers and cardigans that will be perfect for work.

They look soooo comfortable!

Every time I buy clothes I think would a bump fit under that... Hahaha.

xxx

xxx

I do exactly the same 4magpies.....I bought a maxi dress yesterday which is soooooooo comfortable and perfect for maternity wear....How sad am I???

:rofl: Same!

Got a flowy top yesterday and tried to see what it would be like if I pushed my stomach out. Oh dear!

[/QUOTE]I do exactly the same 4magpies.....I bought a maxi dress yesterday which is soooooooo comfortable and perfect for maternity wear....How sad am I???[/QUOTE]

me too :haha: i said to H2B look how much room there is for a bump and he agreed it would be a good dress for maternity wear!! actually when i wear it now it looks like i am pregnant :rofl:

xxx

I do exactly the same 4magpies.....I bought a maxi dress yesterday which is soooooooo comfortable and perfect for maternity wear....How sad am I???

OMG, I'm an apple (can you tell I'm watching Gok? :haha:) and have spent my life avoiding tops that make me look pregnant - not easy with my big fat tum :blush: but now I'm looking thinking "ooh but when I have a baby bump this will look fab" :dohh:. It's official, I'm a crazy baby lady :wacko:

oh yeah! Except I have to look at that stuff online since I live in a small town and someone we know might just walk in... errmmm yeah.... :blush: Don't want anyone to know that I'm at least planning ahead in my head... LOL how that sounds! :lol:

Anyway, I have been checking out prices for pacifiers, diapers, ovulation test kits, etc. Just "planning" for the near future hehehe :haha:

I am on Mothercare and Mamas and Papas a lot too, so you're not alone, lol.

Me too.....I have a Mamas and Papas catalogue....OH and I have made a mental list of everything that we would like for a nursery. We've also looked at prams etc....

OH has even discussed whether we need a new car with 5 doors so easy to get in and out with a car seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->