Oooooooh, here we go!!

BabyHaines

Mummy to baby George!!
Reaction score
Hello ladies ;)
George and I would like to join you all if we may. We are managing the following:
Exclusively BF, Co-Sleeping, Baby Wearing, BL Parenting and today we are hoping to start on our cloth nappies!! (he was too small when he was born and they just leaked :( )

Must get ourselves some nice blinkies. Can't believe we've been BF for over a month already, although we had to combination feed at the start as my milk took 12 days to come in.

Anyhoo, pleased to finally be joining you lovely lot (hello Vici!!) xxxx

Woo hoo, so excited to see you!! Welcome to this crazy world :D Hoping to come see you when you feel upto it? How is the wee man? xxx

Hello and welcome.

Well done on exclusive breast feeding after combining, we had to combination feed as leila was a poor feeder and then never managed to get back to exclusive breast feeding so i am completely in awe of anyone who has managed it!

Your little man is well cute!

Awwww, thanks BL :)

Vici - can't wait to see you and Immy :) Am free all of next week (other than the usual on Mon and Weds). Let me know when you're free - could you bring your nappy kit too ;) Would like to see the re-usuable wipes).
Am going to try George in one of the Modern Baby nappies I've got, as they seem to be the smallest. My terrys are still faaaaar too big and I am loathed to cut them up!!

I an also looking at three small sandy(?!) motherease on eBay which I believe are fitted terrys, so I'll just use my wraps and liners xx

:hi: Hi BabyHaines, good to see you here!

Yes of course hun, if i'm not busy i'm come along on Monday as I need to see that other lady too xxx

:wave: Hi! Your lil man is only 3 days younger than abigail!

welcome to the world of cloth, you'l soon be addicted!

Well, so far, so good!! Our first day in cloth went well :)
Have however suddenly developed the need for some super funky wraps, as have far too many white ones!!xxxx

OMG it's taken hold!!
Have just ordered him a mini blueberry cowprint!! Soooooooooo excited!!

This could be lethal!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"