Oops my finger slipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not worry about that finger slip, my latest finger slip was on a 12v battery range rover £399 from toysrus (dont know how to add a link) just because it has two seats and thought my 1 and 2 year old would look cute in it. Lets face it they wont be able to ride it yet!! :nope:

I got all 4 turtles, a pack with splinter and April, a pack of 2 bad guys and a pack with shredder and a foot solider lol

wow your DS will love it! I have restless finger syndrome too ;)

Ah how annoying, just seen them on the smyths and argos website but its the 'assortment' type so you cant choose :(

Vicyi they do them in toys r us too :thumbup:

We have the bigger ones but they are old ones from like the 90s that we picked up at a boot fair about 4 years ago.
He has almost all the imaginext heroes and a few of the playskool superheroes and I just know these will be a favourite.
My friends invited me to stay at hers New Year's Eve. I have the boys the option to come and ds1 and 2 chose to ds4 is coming anyway as I don't feel ready to leave him that long (31st morning till 2nd evening) but ds3 has chosen to stay home with daddy. Dh is saying with out ds4 here ds3 will be able to bring them all down stairs and spread them all out and have a really good play so needs them at Christmas lol

We have the bigger ones but they are old ones from like the 90s that we picked up at a boot fair about 4 years ago.
He has almost all the imaginext heroes and a few of the playskool superheroes and I just know these will be a favourite.
My friends invited me to stay at hers New Year's Eve. I have the boys the option to come and ds1 and 2 chose to ds4 is coming anyway as I don't feel ready to leave him that long (31st morning till 2nd evening) but ds3 has chosen to stay home with daddy. Dh is saying with out ds4 here ds3 will be able to bring them all down stairs and spread them all out and have a really good play so needs them at Christmas lol

My DS loves all the imaginxet/playskool superheroes too! Im sure these withh be a firm fav with your kiddos x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"