Operation and buckaroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPF

Reaction score
Has anyone bought and played these recently?

I'd love to get them for lo for Christmas but the reviews on amazon are terrible.

Operation is too easy for anyone over about 2.5 apparently and buckaroo doesn't buck very easily.......

Is it a case of 'better in our day'!!???!

Any better recommendations for games (we have pop up pirate and hungry hippos and some orchard games)

Xx

I was so disappointed to read the reviews on buckaroo, I really wanted to get it as I loved it as a child! Some ladies on here recommended candy land to me. I'm getting dd some orchard games too :thumbup:

I've got DS2 buckaroo for Christmas. He was happily playing with his cousins a few weeks ago and it seems fine to me.

I bought buckaroo as a present last year and it seems to have gone down well and is still being played with. The reviews are awful though and if I hadn't got a bargain price (around £5) I would not have bought it.

I was put off buying DD the doc mcstuffins operation game because of the reviews saying it would be too easy for a 3 year old but tbh I loved that game when i was a child and much older.

I hate it when you really want to buy something and the bad reviews just stop you in your tracks - sometimes I'd kind of rather just not know lol

We bought Buckeroo as a present for our 6 year old and its horrible. Ended up binning it 4 days later

We got Buckaroo for DS last Christmas. It's not as good quality as I remember. I find it difficult to lock it into position but OH always manages fine. Apart from that it is good fun and DS manages to play it fine. I've got him Operation for this year so hoping it's not too easy. He played the Despicable Me version and that was too hard for him. Fingers crossed xx

We got Buckaroo for DS last Christmas. It's not as good quality as I remember. I find it difficult to lock it into position but OH always manages fine. Apart from that it is good fun and DS manages to play it fine. I've got him Operation for this year so hoping it's not too easy. He played the Despicable Me version and that was too hard for him. Fingers crossed xx

The reviews for minion operation seem to be that's it's more age appropriate and not easy but that's it's not worth over twice the price.....sometimes knowledge is a bad thing!!

We have buckaroo and the kids love it. Agree with a pp about it being a bit hard to lock into place but other than that it's fine. :)

I guess I should stop reading reviews! I research the life out of everything! Gone are the days when you walked into woolworths and just picked a game...:haha:

I bought my son buckaroo from a charity shop for £1! I'd if been majorly disappointed if I'd of paid full price. It takes a lot for it to buck. I literally have to push the sadle dons to get it to buck because nothing else does. My son still loves trying to balance things on it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"