opinion on names please :)

LittleMissK

Reaction score
Hi all,

So we decided to stay team yellow which is really exciting, but making narrowing down names that bit harder.

I don't want to choose a name that is trending at the moment, but also don't want our baby to be the kid with the weird name. Please let me know your honest opinion on the below names, I'm also open to any suggestions!

Girl: Alya Belle Montgomery
Boy: Caden Micheal Montgomery - Micheal is my dads name who sadly passed away, so if we have a wee prince this will definitely be his middle name.

Thanks!

I've never personally heard Alya so I'd say that's unique but I do think Caden is pretty common these days x

I have never heard of Alya before. Is it pronounced Ahhl-yah or Al-ee-a?

I think Caden (more commonly spelt as Cayden) is more popular. I love the idea of you naming him after your dad.

I'm not sure how to pronounce Alya either, I don't think that name is trending so you should be safe there.

Caden is nice, but it is trending because of the Hayden/Zaden/Aiden/Jayden phenomena. I don't think you have to worry about it being super common, but it will be similar to those other names.

I love that you're using your dad's name in there :flower:

I honestly absolutely love both those names, great choices!
My little sister had one friend Ayla (A-la) and other than that, I've never heard it. So unique but not too far out there. And I love Caden. :flower:

I love Ayla beautiful name .

I'm personally not a huge fan of Caden as its become so common and I can't imagine it on a grown man

If Alya is to be pronounced Ah Lee Ah, I would suggest changing the spelling to something more easily pronounced. Otherwise it may get frustrating to her that her name is constantly mispronounced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->