Opinions on Little Lamb reusable nappies please

RoxyRoo

Mummy to two <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, we have decided to use cloth nappies for our baby. I quite like the look of the two part nappies - shaped nappy and wrap.

I'm edging towards the Little Lamb bamboo birth to potty set. Has anyone had any experience of these? Are they easy to use, good quality, sized well for newborn etc..

If you have any other recommendations, that would be great :thumbup:

Many thanks for any help :)

I really like the nappies but hAd a few leaks with the wraps. I am going to use them again this time but will use motherease airflo wraps instead from the start (got them at about 6 months this time & not had a leak since).

I personally used them almost exclusively in size 1 but in size 2 I use them less and have some slimmer nappies (pockets/all in ones) that don't need a wrap firwhen we are out and about.

I used them a lot with harry and i did think they were great, really good shape very soft washed up well etc.

The only downside is they are very bulky so it can be difficult to get clothes over them. We could only use babylegs when using the LL's

We've been using the size ones since week 6 and they're generally pretty good. The bamboo is super absorbent and holds loads, but I've found the nappies a bit square around the legs, which has led to a few incidents of wee or poo escaping down the leg. Ick!

We bought the size ones only, expecting to be able to use them straight off, but they were far far too big on our 7 pounder. They do say they're for 9-20lbs babies though, so it wasn't a massive surprise. We just werent expecting a little one!!

We're going to try 'real easy' nappies in the next size on a friend's recommendation as they're a similar style nappy, but with a different layout and a slightly slimmer fit. I would use the little lambs again, but they'd be better with a slightly better popper layout IMO.

Thank you all for your replies, they have been very helpful :thumbup:

I've decided to try a few of several types of nappy before I commit to one type. From what I've read/been told this is probably best for a newbie to cloth.

Thanks again :)

I've decided to try a few of several types of nappy before I commit to one type. From what I've read/been told this is probably best for a newbie to cloth.

I meant to suggest this! Having said which you can often pick up 2nd hand fitteds & wraps in bulk for cheap! Check usednappies.co.uk, clothnappytree & your local netmums.

I meant to suggest this! Having said which you can often pick up 2nd hand fitteds & wraps in bulk for cheap! Check usednappies.co.uk, clothnappytree & your local netmums.

Thanks, I'll check those links out :)

Hi

I've got one, size 1 LL nappy and it was far too big for my little one for quite a while. She only started fitting into it properly about 4 weeks ago when she got to about 11lb in weight. I do find them bulky, but I've also got some Tots Bots Bamboozles and they're really bulky as well. I used cloth from about 9 months with DD1 and she was fine with it straight away, but DD2 seems too small for some of them at the moment. The TB don't seem to fit her very well, she seems to need really slim fitting ones which I haven't got any of so I'll probably be selling the TB at some point.

I've got some all in one nappies from a chinese company on e-bay - 97kgallery - and they were far too big at first as well so I think it's just my LO that doesn't fit cloth very well lol. Now she's a bit bigger (16 weeks and 12.b 5oz last week) she's a bit better in them. I can only put 2 pads in each nappy though or else they're way too bulky for her.

xx

personally my fave cloths are itti d'lish, WeeNotions pockets and Blueberry sidesnaps! :flower:

look on ebay at naughtybaby reusable nappies really good price and i know people that rave about them

Just wanted to update. The real easy pocket nappies arrived on Wednesday and they're brilliant. Have a look at www.babykind.co.uk - they're on there. Worth trying one out IMO. Very similar to little lamb in that it's a pocket, but the absorbent bit is attached at one end and the fit is rounder around the legs. No need for wraps either, like the pocket LL. Hope you find some you like! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->