Opinions on names?

DissySunshine

Reaction score
Hi all, my SO and I have been playing around with some names lately, and somehow, amazingly, we agreed on names practically immediately. No clue how that happened so easily, but, :thumbup:!

Anyway, although little ones are still a ways off in our future, we're both the types that like to work out what our future will look like. So, here are the names, and a few variations that we're also thinking about.

Boy:
Roland Wayne J.(his middle name passed on for generations to first born males)
alternatively
Roland Anthony Wayne J.(his father's first and middle name)

Girl:
Aubrey Claire
alternatively
Claire (would love some middle name suggestions!)

Wayne definitely has to be the middle name for a boy, which I'm fine with. Which do you think rolls off of the tongue better, though? Also, we both love the name Claire but can't think of a middle name to accompany it.
I have a daughter named Kella Marie, so I'm hoping these names sound like they "go" with her name, as well.

Thanks!

I like Roland Anthony Wayne better.

I much prefer Aubrey as a first name rather than Claire. Kella amd Claire might be too similar?

Thank you, and I agree. I've never been a fan of alliterative names that purposely have the same starting sound - seems kind of kitschy to me.

Is Anthony as a first name an option? I love the first name Anthony. And Aubrey Claire is a nice name, or even Audrey? I wanted to name my LO Audrey but DH unfortunately doesn't agree.

Is Anthony as a first name an option? I love the first name Anthony. And Aubrey Claire is a nice name, or even Audrey? I wanted to name my LO Audrey but DH unfortunately doesn't agree.

Anthony Wayne is his dad's first and middle name, so using it as a first name wouldn't be an option for us! I also like the name Audrey, but knowing my family all I would ever hear is, "oh, like Audrey Hepburn?" and that would get soooooo oooooold lol

Anthony Wayne is his dad's first and middle name, so using it as a first name wouldn't be an option for us! I also like the name Audrey, but knowing my family all I would ever hear is, "oh, like Audrey Hepburn?" and that would get soooooo oooooold lol

Its funny you say that actually, I mentioned I liked the name Audrey to my mother and she said the same thing. Then she mentioned it to my aunt and cousins, they all said the same thing. "Oh ya like Audrey Hepburn" I can see it getting old quick lol!

Claire Noelle/Noel, Claire Ann, Claire Lee/Leigh, Claire Lynn, Claire Elijah, Claire Fay (e), and Claire Van/Von,.

Had a friend who loved the name Claire as well so just went through some of the ones we liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->