Opinions on the names we've chosen (kind of!)

loulabump

Mummy to one of each x
Reaction score
Its been so hard to think up names that both me and my oh like.. seems we have very differing opinions on what is a nice name :haha: Our son took forever..he almost didnt have a name lol!

For a boy- Riley Thomas
For a girl - Evie Grace

Last name Faulkner

Please be brutally honest! :flower:

I really like your girls name. Riley seemed to become really really popular about 2 years back and every one that i knew having a baby around that time seemed to use Riley for boy or girl. I still really like the name, in fact i actually had chosen that name for a boy when i was younger. But it just became so popular that we had a couple of friends with children named Riley. It could have been the area we were living in though. Of course, there is nothing at all wrong with naming your child a popular name, but personally i like being a little different lol.

Your little girls name is so adorable and precious though! Love it!

BTW... please don't take offence to my comments. Its just my personal opinion, and when we finally decide on a name for our little girl i'm sure their will be mixed opinions on that too. As long as you are happy with your choices at the end of the day then that's all that matters! :)

neither of them are my taste and Evie Grace seems very popular

Ryan and Riley are cute together but although its unisex I think of it as a girls name

We have chosen Evie Rose for a girl, so I love it!!!

Both lovely names :)

Riley seems feminine to me. I do love Thomas though.

And I think Evie is adorable, but seems like more of a nickname. and Grace is pretty too.

I love Evie, it's popular at the moment but beautiful. Grace is nice but as it's also popular, it makes the name less individual in my opinion, unless you have a family connection to Grace or something, I'd probably choose a more unusual middle name, maybe Evie Elise? Evie Lane? Evie Loraine?

I like Riley Thomas :)

I know an Evelyn Grace who goes by Evie :) popular choice but so lovely!!! It has a lovely rhythm :)

I generally don't love same syllable names: ri-ley, Thom-as, Faulk-ner...all two syllables. However, this is one of the very few cases where it sounds quite nice. Probably because the R,T,F letters are vastly different sounds. I like it a lot :)

I like Riley.

I don't like Evie. It seems as though it works better as a nickname.

Love them both. What's big brothers name? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->