Opinions on these names please :)

TTC Baby M

Reaction score
We are team yellow but tossing up between the following girls names-

Allira Mackenzie
Or
Mackenzie Grace

Our last name is two syllables starts with an m and sounds like winter.

Also how would you pronounce allira? I say it as ah-leer-ah, but not sure if everyone else would?

Would love some opinions from others as family keep trying to put us off one of them!

I actually prefer allira grace. I would pronounce it the way you do. X

I like Mackenzie grace better. It's pretty and classic :)

A-lee-rah is how I would pronounce it.

Mackenzie always reminds me of teen Mums, drinking cider, smacking their lips with gum, tracksuit wearing, with a lot of 'bling'. (Sorry to anyone who loves the name but if you grew up where I did, you would understand.)

Allira Grace is pretty though.

Ok thanks :) do you think it matters with Allira that our surname kinda ends in the same sound? Thats the main thing holding me back from it!

I think it would depend on the name itself. Some sound okay whilst some sound ridiculous. Length and the letters at the beginning make the difference.

I personally don't really like the name Mackenzie either but hey..you're not to please me! Lol

Allira is different...not exactly sure what I think of it but I have to say i like it more then most names lately. Everyone seems to be naming there babies all the same, so different (but not too crazy) is nice! So that being said...

Allira Grace I like the best!

I personally don't really like the name Mackenzie either but hey..you're not to please me! Lol

Allira is different...not exactly sure what I think of it but I have to say i like it more then most names lately. Everyone seems to be naming there babies all the same, so different (but not too crazy) is nice! So that being said...

Allira Grace I like the best!

^ I second this post!

Mackenzie to me will always be a last name. It means SON of Kenneth!

I like Alira but would spell it with one "l" only. Otherwise I'd pronounce it faster and with the emphasis on the first syllable.

MacKenzie makes me think of teenagers, drugs and cider in the park or alleyways too. I'm sorry to anyone that offends! I'm not sure it actually means anything either.

Alira is preferable to me and quite pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->