• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions on this potty

T

Tilly

https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navi...tem_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=372404467

Is this thing a rip off? or does anyone have good experiences with it? Bethanie knows when she is going to the loo and tells us wee and poo but she won't sit on the potty for more than a few seconds. She stands up sometimes and says ouch.

Would you spend this much or am I silly even considering it?

I personally wouldn't bother although i've not started potty training, my son prefers to go on the actual toilet then a potty, but you might find someone on here that it was good for. Hope you get some advice x

She is very young yet Tilly
I would try her with a soft seat on the big toilet first

what jo said hun, u can buy the soft toilet seats for the toilet quiet cheap, i have a princess one for kacy which she choose, their was that one or a winnie the pooh one. i wouldn't spend that much on a potty the amount off time they use it.

She isn't using the potty yet, and im not forcing it.. I just keep it in the bathroom and when I go to the loo I ask her if she wants to sit on her potty. She sits on it sometimes, but then she jumps off saying "no no". She often says "poo, potty!" so I have tried taking her to it, but she isn't interested.

Im in no rush, just wanted to know what you girls though - I think it's very expensive for a potty just because it makes a flushing noise lol.

You are all saying about the toilet soft seats? I thought they were for after potty training? you think she can go straight to the big loo?

:blush:

Eleanor wouldn't use the potty, if you sat her on it she jumpd straight back off it or cried. She wanted to use the big loo when she was toilet training and once we worked this out she'd go every time

x

kacy used the potty for a couple of days while she got the hang of holding it in, cos she would get half way up the stairs and wet herself. but then she refused to use to the toliet what so ever, so the fairys take it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->