opinion's please.

em_ttc

Reaction score
Are these positive or not??? the top one was taken yesterday and bottom one is todays, both taken at around same time of day.

Attachments

• 27032010047.jpg
    27032010047.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 24
no n them hun try again tonight it will be darker xx :) xx

neg hun , did u try again today??? any darker ?? get bedding thou, looks like your getting clode thou :)

here is today's test. Does this mean the previous two were positive or do they vary like this?

Attachments

• 28032010051.jpg
    28032010051.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 14
hmmm, i don't know the answer to this hon but i'd be interested to know as well what others think!?

Mine varied in their darkness. I started around a fortnight ago as my cycles varied. POAS 2-3 times a day at roughly the same time each day. Some would be darker than others but didn't get a positive until tonight - CD23!!

Good luck and hope you get a positive soon - I know how disheartening it is when you get a negative.

Hun the bottom one on the first pic looks just like my "positives" - mine never got darker than that and the follwoing day would be faint again (like yours). Get BD'ing! Good luck!

that one looks totally neg hun :(
maybe your body was trying to ov and then didnt ......but may in another few days (have heard this b4 ) sorry.....but u never know, could be just crap opk's!!! or the 1st pic could've have been as dark as they get , i dont know,.....what opk's were they???

they were just internet cheapies. Had another negative today. Got all other symptoms of ov so feel like its going to be any day now. If they were positive how long after do you usually ov? I'm temping too but had no rise today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->