opinions please!!!!

redpoppy

Reaction score
Okay so after speaking to some sales people:

Bumgenius V3 birth to potty
Bumgenius Flips
Tots Bots Bamboozles
Wonderoo (or soemthing)

Bearing in mind my baby is probably going to be a tall one and average in fatness and that I don't have a dryer.

Do you think I should buy one of each and see what happens?

Tots Bots reviews seem good from the thread but haven't heard much about the BG flips.

:hugs::flower:

I am liking the BG V3s. We don't have a dryer either - they dry overnight in the airing cupboard easily.

I have a dryer and the flip organic liners took ages in it.

The stay dry flips are quick to dry, especially if you get spare inserts. The inserts take longer to dry than the outers so if you have spare inserts you can use the outers while you wait for the others to dry.

I can only sing the praises of the BG V3's....brilliant starter nappies- simple pocket and insert, great fit, great value for money and great absorbency. We use them overnight, abigail is 2 and a half months and she goes 8 hours in hers!!

Flips are good too but not the first thing id reach for- would reach for the V3 everytime over the Flip

^^i'm the opposite i reach for the flip over my v3's!

remember the bamboozles do need a separate wrap. don't let this put you off though they are good nappies i've used both the original and the stretchies, and they're fab!

^^i'm the opposite i reach for the flip over my v3's!

remember the bamboozles do need a separate wrap. don't let this put you off though they are good nappies i've used both the original and the stretchies, and they're fab!

If I was going to try ONE of the bamboozles, would you recommend the stretchies or the original to have a go on? What makes the stretchies better/worse in theory/practice?
:flower:

If you look at bamboozles I would say the stretchies are far, far superior. They fit better they are softer, less bulky, dry faster, look nicer...they are much better than the original bamboozles.
Also the Flips, I dont find my organic inserts take THAT long to dry but I would get a combination or stay dry and organic. The Flip Organics are our "going out" nappies if we know we are going out for several hours and may not be able to change him as often, completely reliable and massively absorbent. The stay drys are good for daytime and for quick drying.
I cant stand BGV3s so wont comment...those and cushies are the only nappies I despise LOL
I prefer swaddlebees to other of the cheaper pockets.

If you look at bamboozles I would say the stretchies are far, far superior. They fit better they are softer, less bulky, dry faster, look nicer...they are much better than the original bamboozles.
Also the Flips, I dont find my organic inserts take THAT long to dry but I would get a combination or stay dry and organic. The Flip Organics are our "going out" nappies if we know we are going out for several hours and may not be able to change him as often, completely reliable and massively absorbent. The stay drys are good for daytime and for quick drying.
I cant stand BGV3s so wont comment...those and cushies are the only nappies I despise LOL
I prefer swaddlebees to other of the cheaper pockets.

Please tell me why!? :wacko:

I bought BG V3s to start off with - I do like them but have had leaks :( so tend to use these when i'm in doors and know I can change her more often. I also have BG Flips and I go for them everytime! there my fav nappy to just grab and go :D

my BG flips dry so quickly and the inserts dont take to long but as the girls have said if you get extra inserts you will be fine as you can just wipe down the flip after use so can get a few uses out of 1 wrap in a day :D I also think its easier than taking out lots of nappies - just inserts and they fold up super small :D

Oh I have issues with microfibre and I found them too bulky and they werent pretty and the laundry tabs never stuck right and the inner wasnt that nice and...well I didnt like them!
Dont let it put you off getting one to try though, some people swear by them so its worth getting one to try out as you may really like them.

I use the V3's overnight too and theyre great, i also add an extra booster sometimes just incase. I didnt like the flips at all, and ive never tried the stretchies or bamboozles because i prefer nappies that dont need wraps. If your gonna get one of each etc you should try an Itti :D :D :D

Im selling 2 BG V3s if your interested? Only 4 weeks old. In EGUC pm me if your interested. mine are plain White x

I use the V3's overnight too and theyre great, i also add an extra booster sometimes just incase. I didnt like the flips at all, and ive never tried the stretchies or bamboozles because i prefer nappies that dont need wraps. If your gonna get one of each etc you should try an Itti :D :D :D

WHy do you like the itti's? :flower:

I like Ittis too, mainly because they are so slim fitting. They sit really nicely and I find the AIOs fit Theo really, really well. Not everyone gets on with them and some people have leak problems but I would highly recommend then as one to buy preloved to have a go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->