Opinions please

pink_bow

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so I have been doing my OPKs for a few weeks now and not getting even a hint of a line until a few days ago.
Now I know none of these are a positive but do you think I could have missed my surge?

https://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pinkbow20/IMG_0526.jpg

Thank you :flower:

the 5th opk looks most positive,maybe you missed it by a couple of hours?

in my last 2 pregnancies i never had as dark as control line or darker then i got pregnant on first month of trying both times. my opks always looked like your darkest one.

keep testing but it could've well been your surge, good luck

Last month I got darker and darker but then it would get light. Then FINALLY it got WAY darker than the test. I think I was trying to surge but didn't get there until CD18. What CD are you?

Thanks for replying :flower:
Ive done some more opks today and the line is soo faint so Im guessing I have missed it.

My last period started on the 27th Oct (I have stupidly long cycles when I forget to take my soy iso) that was the darkest line I have had since then.
x

Pink-
I have the same ones as you and the same problem as you this month. My first month using this brand- my other ones gave me positive but now this month I either missed my surge or never had one. Cept I tested like 3 times a day once they began getting darker so dont know how it was missed. Wondering if these tests just suck?

Yeah they probs just suck lol, think I shoudl fork out for some didi opks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->