opinions pleeze :) +opk 4dpo ?????? #update#

camerashy

Reaction score
hi girls i had posted yesterday about my opk being practically + yesterday(deleted it thou as thought it was silly).....was just poas :blush: was 3dpo.....well 4dpo did another (just to see, have a gud few left over :blush:)and its a def +opk!!!!! at 4dpo!
i really dont think im ov again tbh as my cm is abundant but not fertile ewcm like i got on my +opk's a few days ago its more creamy........and id experienced ov cramps a few days ago too!!!!!
do u think it could be a good sign??????

were gonna dtd tonite just in case.....so confused

hi hun im having the same problem. im on cycle day 26 and i never used opks at the begining because they stress me out, but i used one on monday because i had loads of cm and it was possitive and was the same tuesday. so i thought i ov late due to mc 2 months before. i have done another this morning and the line was there again, just a tiny bit lighter then the main line. whats going on its doin my head in:growlmad::growlmad:

hi so is your ticker right then your due to test in a coule of days???
if so the opk for u is prob picking up hcg lets hope :)
have u done a hpt???

well if ive got another surge guess all i can do is bed lol......but the cm just isnt fertile like it was 5 days ago......actually prob 6-7 days ago as i got a few days of ewcm and watery cm ..............??????

i had a mmc at the end of feb, my ticker is still going on by my old 28day cycle:wacko:.
i havent done a test yet because i havent got any:dohh: i was wondering if the poundland tests where anygood. i dont want to spend a fortune to get :bfn:
the thing is iam going on holiday tomorrow:dohh:

well u could try them ........and enjoy ur holiday ..........turkey i see ......be nice and hot ;)

i wish you laods of luck hun:hugs:

just bumping it up as still confused and need some input if this ever happened to any1 else and found out they (1) ov later or even twice or (2) lead to being pregnant???

thanks girls ;)

ok girls i just did a cb digi :) opk and neg ..........am kinda glad coz means im not ov again ............but still strange the tesco opk was a def positive this morning isnt it ....i always thought the tesco ones were a bit more sensitive...............
any thoughts ????

Hiya, Oh I am so glad I am not the only one going through uncertain times. As u already know camerashy I am no expert, but something is ringing in my head about +opks in the morning pick up preg hormone. But not sure how true it is or if I am imagining it. Will do some investigation for u.

I suppose we just need to sit tight until next week and then maybe we can both test and get our bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->