Opinions wanted: Mother's Milk Tea

Ninagrrl

Reaction score
Exactly what the title says, does it help with supply? I bought some to try and was just wondering what everyone thought. I know there is probably a thread on here but my kindle won't let me search the forum.

I feel like it helped mine. It's also pretty tasty! I felt like it was upping my supply too much so I stopped drinking it and my supply went back to normal (which is sufficient). I use it now when I am sick or just feel like my supply is getting low. It takes 2 or 3 days to see a difference for me.

I felt like it helped me also. I took fenugreek at the beginning, and it helped but took longer to work. I took the tea any time I was getting less pumping at work, and within a couple of days I would see an improvement.

I don't think it really helped me, but I also didn't drink the recommended amount. I thought it tasted fine, especially with a little honey. I also didn't have low supply (I was trying to get more milk for my freezer) so I might have reacted differently to it if I'd had true low supply? I don't know, but it's worth a try for you. I've read a lot of good reviews on it on amazon.

Where did you get it from? I'm gona try it x

I'm in the US so I don't know where you would get it. I think it's fairly common here so it might be there as well. I got mine at Walmart.

I don't know if it's helping or not. I've only been drinking a couple cups a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->