• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+opk and now he's not in the mood! And he's working away Friday and Saturday! :(

Iwant2beamum

Reaction score
I could cry ladies pls help! Pls pls pls! I get te smiley and he's saying no more sex pls! I could touch him while he's sleeping later and get us to do it. That usually works. This is my first ever smiley and I wana use it! Oh my god u could cry! I really good. I've had a terrible day and this just tops it off! X

Oh my Gosh, why is he doing that?? All it takes is just one time!! You have the smiley which is indicating ovulation. Try talking to him again!

I have that problem aswell.My OH works really long hours and get up at 4am so sometimes I think physically he is just knackered!I usually go with the guilt trip.I say I am spending all my time peeing on sticks calculating dates and you can even be bothered to do the fun bit.
The other way is to say just a quicky any positio
n you want and we can skip the foreplay!lol.
Good luck

I have that problem aswell.My OH works really long hours and get up at 4am so sometimes I think physically he is just knackered!I usually go with the guilt trip.I say I am spending all my time peeing on sticks calculating dates and you can even be bothered to do the fun bit.
The other way is to say just a quicky any positio
n you want and we can skip the foreplay!lol.
Good luck

I AGREE! lol

Just DTD thank god! I'm trying to do smep! So I need to go with him when hes working away and get him on it again tomorrow. Think i may have to go primark for some cheap sexy underwear/hold up set! I used preseed as well today. Fingers crossed there a swimmer cracking open that egg as I type! Xxx

Just DTD thank god! I'm trying to do smep! So I need to go with him when hes working away and get him on it again tomorrow. Think i may have to go primark for some cheap sexy underwear/hold up set! I used preseed as well today. Fingers crossed there a swimmer cracking open that egg as I type! Xxx

Aww, you so deserve a BFP!! I pray you get it!!

CRACK THAT EGG! CRACK THAT EGG! :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::grr::grr::grr:

My guy has never had a performance issue. And now because interactions are planned, it has sometimes taken 45min+ so now we are exhausted and don't have the energy to DTD as often. Psychology at its best!!!!!! The mind is a stupid thing sometimes. I'm already saving my energy for the next attmpt since this month seems to be a bust. I'm rooting for you and hoping this was your moment of magic.

Awww thanku! I'm trying to think positive whilst not getting my hopes up!!!! Don't think I will do SMEP next month if I don't. I'll try mix it up with relaxed months and SMEP months! God I'm dead anxious now about whether I can get him into bed the next 3 nights. This is our 5 day in a row and he wants a break! Do u think I'm best giving him a rest tomorrow or Friday or sat.don't think he can do 8 days straight! X

This is my first month on clomid, and I told dh that if I have to take medicine then he has to perform on demand, no excuses, even if sick! Lol. I think he's tired of seeing me down each time AF comes so he seems really on board this month. but the other months he wasn't as cooperative. I told him I can only control so much of this, a big part of it is up to him.

Awww thanku! I'm trying to think positive whilst not getting my hopes up!!!! Don't think I will do SMEP next month if I don't. I'll try mix it up with relaxed months and SMEP months! God I'm dead anxious now about whether I can get him into bed the next 3 nights. This is our 5 day in a row and he wants a break! Do u think I'm best giving him a rest tomorrow or Friday or sat.don't think he can do 8 days straight! X

Well, as long as you BD the day before, during and after ovulation, you chances are pretty good. I know some girls who BD only once and get pregnant so you never know!!

If you got a + today I would BD tomorrow since today and tomorrow are your most fertile days.

Good luck!

He's now refusing to do today! Ahhhhh let's waste another month coz ur tired shall we! U don't know the meaning of tired, wait till there's a baby here mate! Men!

Dont panic...if you look at my December 28 chart when I got pregnant for DS, we only did it twice x

hi ladies, i was reading the threat and cracking up because i am having the exact issue. i got a +opk this afternoon and DH has now gone all shy on me....so frustrating!!!!!

i am going to tone it down a bit with the ttc talk as its definately not helping:wacko:

hi ladies, i was reading the threat and cracking up because i am having the exact issue. i got a +opk this afternoon and DH has now gone all shy on me....so frustrating!!!!!

i am going to tone it down a bit with the ttc talk as its definately not helping:wacko:

I know I want to go again and he is telling me it's not gonna happen. Yeah it's tiring but it's not painful! Least they don't have to go thru childbirth! God men drive me mad! I think a woman with sperm would be more useful!

I know I want to go again and he is telling me it's not gonna happen. Yeah it's tiring but it's not painful! Least they don't have to go thru childbirth! God men drive me mad! I think a woman with sperm would be more useful!

I'm really sorry he doesn't want to do it again. It would be very helpful if women had sperm. lol

If women had sperm there would be a LOT of babies!!!!! Queen honey bees mate and store the sperm for when they need it. When they lay an egg it is a male be. If they lay an egg and rub stored sperm on it , it will be female. They have COMPLETE control. Mind you the population of the hive is in the tens of thousands so it does sound exhausting, but still I wish I had that much control.

I love this post!! Typical bloody MEN!!! up for it 20 times a day ......until it actually counts then they turn into women.....saying Im not in the mood......or ......u r only using me for my sperm!!! I bribe my OH with the promise of a 'special treat' if he DTD......he soome comes around (no pun intended!!!)

Good luck in your 'Dancing' xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"