+ OPK... cd5/6/7

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
As the titlw says, I have had +opks 3 days in a row, and im only on cd7! All the tests have been taken at between 1-3pm but I took one last nigt at 9pm and it was negative. I never ovulated last cycle or got a +opk so Im not sure what to think. Any advice would be much appreciated =)

I've heard that some women can ovulate that soon after their period although it is unlikely, but not impossible. I'm glad I read your post because I'm on CD 6 and all day yesterday it felt like I was ovulating. I didn't use OPK's because I"m waiting for them to get here in the mail, which seems to be taking forrreeevverrr. I'm starting to wonder if I haven't gotten pregnant because I've been totally off on my ovulation.

Do you have pcos, endometriosis, or anything?

I've heard that some women can ovulate that soon after their period although it is unlikely, but not impossible. I'm glad I read your post because I'm on CD 6 and all day yesterday it felt like I was ovulating. I didn't use OPK's because I"m waiting for them to get here in the mail, which seems to be taking forrreeevverrr. I'm starting to wonder if I haven't gotten pregnant because I've been totally off on my ovulation.

Do you have pcos, endometriosis, or anything?

I dont have anyhing, as far as i know. Ive never been tested as i conceived dd on first cycle ttc, and i have only just started ttc #2 a couple of months ago. Im hoping that i see a temp rise in the next couple of days, as it would be nice to know that I can still ovulate!

Beforw ai conceived dd, my cycles were a regular 30 days and i od on cd16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->