+OPK,Clear CM,Cramps...

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
here is my OPK from 5:30 pm today.
https://i51.tinypic.com/2jcy6s.jpg

temped at 96.34 F this morning at 7:30 AM.

Having dull twinges/cramps. CLEAR glob CM.

:sex: at 7:30pm/..

SOOO when will i O? and if im temping and get a rise in temp does that mean i already Od, JUST Od, or WILL O?? NEW to temping.

please help=)

Im sorry no-one has replied to you yet. I dont know much about temping (i gave up) but those are definate pos OPKs. You are normally advised to BD every day for the next 3-4 days to catch the egg. Good luck xxxx

yeah im planning on it=) and im cramping right now, i had a positive OPK today as well, but the line wasnt as dark so i think its ending.

yay! you should o 24-48 hrs after you got this great positive. good luck!

=) yes. i think i may be Oing now... it feels like it ALOT.

Great positive!! When you get a temp rise, you will have ovulated the day before.

about how high will the temp rise be?

Usually about 0.4 degrees, but you can also have a slow rise over a few days. I see that you're using FF so that will tell you your ovulation day after you have 3 days of high temps.

Good luck!!

Yes, definitely didn't O the day you got the positive OPK. The OPK's predict O 24-48 hours out. even with a temp rise today, doesn't mean you O'd on CD14 so make sure you keep DTD, just in case! You don't want to assume you have O'd & not DTD thinking you already have ovulated. hopefully you get those cross hairs in the next few days. :)

Yes, definitely didn't O the day you got the positive OPK. The OPK's predict O 24-48 hours out. even with a temp rise today, doesn't mean you O'd on CD14 so make sure you keep DTD, just in case! You don't want to assume you have O'd & not DTD thinking you already have ovulated. hopefully you get those cross hairs in the next few days. :)

Good point!! Definitely let FF confirm ov before you stop BDing! :flower:

What do u mean by cross hairs?? I think I Od today Bc I felt crampy and twinges. But will BD more days

Once FF confirms your Ovulation date, you'll have a '+' going across your chart. These are cross hairs. The verticle line will be the day you ovulated & the horizontal line will be your coverline. The cover line kind of gives you a guideline & your post-O temps should remain above the horizontal line. Closer to when your AF is due, you might see a temp drop (if AF's on it's way), possibly under the cover line. you should see them in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->