OPK experts pleaaaasee!

Praying4abean

Reaction score
Ladies,

This is our 8th cycle TTC, but my first month using OPK's. I thought they would be straight forward and easy to read. I guess once you look at so many sticks, they all start to look the same!

I only started using them on CD8. The top test is from CD8 and the bottom two are CD9. One in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Is the last one positive? Is it possible to O as early as CD9? My cycles are usually so long, I thought it would've been later in my cycle. :shrug:

Attachments

• photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 17
its shows ur having a lh surge so should ovulate between 12-36 hrs later (so they say )hope this helps

the last one is really dark but I personally think it would be positive tomorrow as it isnt quite as dark as the control line but i dunno:dohh:
BD just incase :)

Thanks bazzb. That one was actually taken yesterday. The ones from today weren't quite as dark. So confusing lol! I'll sex it up anyway, can't hurt!

Thanks bazzb. That one was actually taken yesterday. The ones from today weren't quite as dark. So confusing lol! I'll sex it up anyway, can't hurt!

see what do i know lol
I like the digital myself, I get confused easy:haha:

When it unsure sex some more:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back