opk- green or pink end sticks? Please recommend.

suffolksarah

Reaction score
Hi all.

well i am nearly out of opks and need to buy some more. I currently have the one step (?) ones with a green end, but although have ovulated (charting temps as well) i never had a really strong +, Has any one tried the pink end ones or any other cheapies?

Which ones do you recommend me buying?

Thanks xxx

Hi Sarah

Didn't want to read and run but I've no idea. I'm sure Poppy will be along soon and recommend one to you. She did post a link on our TTC after loss 2011 BFP group to some on Amazon which I ordered but have not yet tried.

Hope you're well.

Pip x

i use the green ones from ebay and i never showed up a proper line BUT i had just MC. I do remember my sister trying for MONTHS and MONTHs and she gave me one (last year for the joke) and i done one and i got a LINE and she was like OMFG ive been doing them for months and never got one. Other ones are soooo expensive! clearblue ones from ebay are about 12£ maybe worth it if you get a BFP. Iam going to check it out as i only have 3 ov tests left from (30) of my mental tests last month grrr... you can buy ov test preg test and chart and BBT for 6.99 from ebay

I got the green ones from access diagnostics (unitest) and they have worked for me this cycle got a nice dark positive today cd17 a bit late but I was ill last week and my cycles havent returned to normal yet. a little bit more expensive than ebay but you can still use paypal. Stay away from the green handle 10miu tests all of mine have had two lines in one form or another.

Good Luck

my green ones ive only had two faint positives always were just one line. soooo cheap. i really really wanna catch an egg so might just splash out this month

I've never bought any online. I always buy the Answer ovulation kit. They are sticks, but I have had really good results with them. I found them at Walgreens last week for $14.00

I bought pink cheapy ones and they always worked great for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->