OPK not positive..still ovulating?

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I've taken MULTIPLE opks and all are really close but not positive..and I've had twinges and ewcm and we've been bd'ing...is it possible to still ovulate with negative opks? i'm using wondfos if that makes a difference?

Hi Ms_Friendly: some of the ladies that I've met on these posts have said that some women have a short window to catch the surge. I know some of them when they start getting close test 2 or 3 times a day in the hopes of catching their surge. I hope that helps a little.

It happened to me, I didn't get +opks, but by looking at my temps I knew it happened.

Currently sat on my knee having a boobie is the product of an almost positive ovulation test. Never saw a positive with DS, but knew from cm change that I'd ovualted.

Over my most recent cycle I've had 3 almost positives that could have indicated I missed the real peak, but in that wasn't the case and the hormones never reached high enough for ovulation.

Look for temp changes and cm changes to confirm ovulation. Or perhaps your about to go positive.

I have taken clomid quite a few times in my life, and I ovulated every time according to blood tests, but never got a fully positive opk. Close to positive, yes, but never what should actually be considered positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->