+OPk on CD6! Totally freaked out, please help!

rachellie19

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So, AF just finished up yesterday....but today (cd 6) I felt some pain on my left ovary, so just for kicks - I took an OPK. It's nearly positive, (if not positive)! This really worries me because I have very regular cycles and usually don't ovulate until CD 15 or so!!! Please help....has anyone ever had this?

I'm terrified that I have PCOS... :nope:

Can you post a pic? It is also not uncommon to have ups and downs throughout your whole cycle; I get near positives after AF and I don't have PCOS.

I think levels are still a little up and out of whack in the begining. That's why you are not suppose to test till later. I start at cd 10. Fertility doc told me not to test before that so I assume that is why.

I think levels are still a little up and out of whack in the begining. That's why you are not suppose to test till later. I start at cd 10. Fertility doc told me not to test before that so I assume that is why.

Thank you so much for your reply! I know....I'm I crazy person for testing so early! :fool:

I will definitely just wait it out now, (and BD just in case)! Ha ha...

LOL! Definately BD in case. I have a POAS addiction too. But I do good in the begining but when day 10 to 32, I'm peeing constantly. Thank goodness for IC. Although, I don't trust them, I have clearblue digital I use my fertile week. Those are my precious ones! lol!

Oh and I also on CD5 and had aching on R side but guess it's preparing or "mature". I'm kinda mad about it because that is the side I ovulated on last month and it failed me! LOL!

Angel Baby - that's very similar to what I'm experiencing. Pain on my left side, similar to ovulation pain, but not as intense. I miscarried in February and for 3 cycles straight I've only ovulated on my left side!

Before my mc, the each side would take a turn each month, (and the month I did get pregnant, it was from my right ovary).

Ahhhh, gotta love our bodies! Good luck to you this month, are you ttc your first?

I have 3 teenagers all ready. This is my 4th. Just out of practice I suppose! LOL! I had tubal reversal 2 months ago. Cycle 3 for me, trying softcups and preseed this go round. :) :) :) Hope it works! Good luck to you too!

No, not tempting....maybe next cycle if this one's a no-go. So far, we're using OPK's , (hence the panic from earlier today), using pre-seed, and I'm taking prenatals and vitamin b-6 complex. I'm also going to try and cut out caffeine as much as possible this cycle.

I can't believe you have teenagers! You look way to young to have teenagers!

I'm hoping this is our lucky month, we got pregnant our first month ttc in January, but sadly lost the little guy at 9 weeks. This month is now our 3rd try since our loss.

Also ovulation can vary greatly in cycle, so you should not be alarmed about ovulating later or earlier in your cycle. A lot of things can affect when you ovulate. Pay attention to your LP as long as that is consistent no worries:)

Those temps will sure tell you when you ovulate. I was quite impressed with the temping I started last month. It's still early and you can start now.

As for looking young with 3 teenagers. I think I'm going to show my daughter this. LOL! She thinks I'm old as dirt and have no clue what it's like to be a teenager! Good grief! I'm only 34 and was young when I had them. 17 when I had my first. I'm way out of practice. I wonder though, If I do get pregnant again, if I can keep the sweet thing from turning into a teenager! lol!

Wanted to post a picture and see if anyone had any input...

The top test is from CD 6 (yesterday) and looks positive....or nearly positive to me!

The bottom 2 are from today, (2 different brands) and appear to be lighter...do you think I missed my surge???? Is it possible to have a positive OPK on CD 6, right after AF is over???

So confused... :shrug:

Attachments

• opk pic.jpg
    opk pic.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
The top pic is dark, but I wouldn't say positive; I don't think you missed your surge.

Thank you for responding... I hope not...usually I have negative OPK's until CD 15 or so. But then again, I've never tested this early either, (sigh). :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->