OPK Picture

perfectangels

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm on cd20. Here is last nights test.

Pink: Answer opk brand
Green: Wondfo opk brand

The Wondfo test looks positive but the answer brand does not. Do you think it is positive? Should I take a digital tonight or in the morning? My cervixs are high and soft. Don't know what it feels like to be open/closed, sorry tmi. I had a temp drop and now its beginning to rise slowly. thanks ladies, i'll be waiting for your replies....:flower:

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 44
Forgot to mention we have :sex: everyother day and these past ones I have been using the softcup...! :) I took a digital which was negative today. Heres the results for all my test this evening. I forgot I had the softcup in and took it out like 20/24 hrs later. When I did I noticed there was a tiny bit of blood. (red) tiny bit like a pinkyfinger print worth. less than that actaully. I have ewcm!! My cervixs are high/soft. Im going to do a digi again in the morning. I have pcos but if I am actually ovulating then it should be detected right? Do you think the blood has anything to do with ovulating or is it just from the softcup staying in so long. (remember it was a teeny tiny bit.) thanks!

this evenings test:

Attachments

• Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 29
I would say the first test looks + hun, as for the pcos im in the same boat and have posted my tests cuz not sure whether to believe them or not.

Im having blood done on fri to confirm ov so we will see whether i can believe opks or not. fx for you, all your other signs are looking promising though.

Oh and when i got my +opks i also had a watery pink blood when i BD, never happned before so hoping its OV. GL hun xx

my updated test.

cd21

:bfn: on digi.
(but i think the ic's mL are much lower then digi's)

Attachments

• Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 11
heres the 2fmu test today

Attachments

• Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 16
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
it looks like your cd14 test are pos as well as your cd21 do you have PCOS if so I would go with cd21 as ovulation. GL

Yes, I have PCOS! :( I updated my test. its on the link Positive OPK..thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"