OPK Progression - 1st cycle after late loss. What do you think?*UPDATED*

Pink_Sparkle

1 Angel & 23 week preemie
Reaction score
Hi girls,

This is my first time properly tracking my cycle since I lost my baby in August so I thought Id post my progression.

What do you think? Cant decide if the last 2 days are positive??

I'll keep posting my progression over the next few days.

Thanks for any advice :flower:

Im now using digi's as Ive ran out of my tesco strips...ive added cd 17 digi for comparison against cd 17 tesco opk. I cant add any more pics to this page so I'll add them at the end of the thread x

Finally got a positive opk on my digi at CD 19 - posted a pic on page 2 :)

Attachments

• CD 11 12 13.jpg
    CD 11 12 13.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CD 14.jpg
    CD 14.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
  • CD 15.jpg
    CD 15.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
  • CD 16.jpg
    CD 16.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
  • CD 17.jpg
    CD 17.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
That's a great progression!!! Any update for cd16?? If the line was lighter I would say u O'd on cd15 :)

Thanks for replying! Just about to go poas for CD16!...I shall post the results asap. xx

Is it darker in real life? Cd 15 still looks the best to me! if CD 16 is the same IRL as cd 15, then bd just in case but keep testing..I'm interested to see if CD 15 or 16 was ur O day!!! Lol :) either way, BD!

Hmmm I think CD16 looks a little lighter than CD15 in real life. Its so confusing :/ xx

Lol I know, I dreaded trying to decipher opks. Cd 15 it is then huh??

I would keep testing. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive, looks like you're almost there. I think you're going to get a surge around CD17. \

Lol I know, I dreaded trying to decipher opks. Cd 15 it is then huh??

You might be right about getting a surge... I've had increased ewcm today and a few niggily ovary pains tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrows test says :) xx

Just posted CD 17....Im not sure what's going on? With this urine I also did a CB digi and the result was negative.

What do you think...O on CD14/15? Or has it still to come? :wacko:

Thanks again for any advice :flower:

Today is CD 18 and im now just using digi's as ive ran out of my tesco opk's

I'll add my last tesco opk with the digi - CD 17 Both using the same urine sample (quite a difference)
& I'll add todays digi CD 18 - also showing negative - no smiley face.

What do you think? Im guessing I might be gearing up to ovulate if I didnt have a surge between CD 14 and 15?

Any advice appreciated xx

Attachments

• CD 17.jpg
    CD 17.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 3
  • CD 17 Digi.jpg
    CD 17 Digi.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
  • CD 18 Digi.jpg
    CD 18 Digi.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
Your cd18 digi looks like mine did yesterday and today I got my smiley - gl Hun x

Yaaaaaaaaay!!! After days of not really knowing what the heck is going on with my first proper cycle since my loss, I got my smiley face :happydance:

I was worried that I wasnt going to get a proper positive this month - its hope!

xx

Attachments

• CD 19 digi.jpg
    CD 19 digi.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 7
Today im CD20 and I was expecting to see another smiley face with stronger lines....but no smiley face today :(

I also received my cheapie opks from ebay so did one of those at the same time too....it was positive ??

Im a little confused :wacko:

Attachments

• CD 20 digi and IC.jpg
    CD 20 digi and IC.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
yeah i would def think you will be ovulating today or tomorrow!
good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->