OPK Progression as an FYI

mrsparoline

Reaction score
Hey chicks, I thought I would share my opk progression this month to help those of you who are new at the opk game, figured it might give you a clue what to look for :flower: Fertility Friend and my temps have me ovulating on CD 23, so that was within the 12-36 hour timeframe from my last positive opk :)

Attachments

• 103_5803.jpg
    103_5803.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 131
:thumbup: So glad you posted this thanks very much.

this is my first month using OPk and I've been getting really disheartened at the pale pale lines (only CD14 so really i shouldn't have been expecting them any darker yet). I will definately come back to this thread to remind that it will build up to it eventually.

Cheers again xx :happydance:

Good luck hun!! I spent so much money on opks when I first started since I was testing by cd8, and my cycles decided to become 37-44 days long!! I know what you mean about the light test lines, so frustrating!

Nice progression! I wish I had thought to keep mine as well but those discouraging pale lines went right in the trash! This is my first month using OPKs, and luckily I caught a deal on amazon (40OPKs and 10HPT for 10bucks!)I started testing CD 11 and got my positive cycle day 15, yay :)

thank you so much for this! I am on my first month of opks and only on my second cycle after being of the pill. I am feeling a bit disheartened because I had pale lines and then a bit darker and now today it looks lighter than yesterday...but yesterdays wasn't close to the control line...

Does that happen sometimes? It kinda of is like how your cycle day 15 is darker than 16...

I am on cd15 so was thinking about stopping for this month thinking maybe I missed it, but maybe I should keep testing?

It happens pretty frequently for me-my cycles have been long since having my iud taken out 6 months ago. I also test twice a day and only saved the darkest ones per day to show the progression. I'd keep testing if I were you since you got a good deal on them, good luck hun :flower:

*bump* I've seen a few chicks with questions about opks, figured I'd reshare this

This is where I get confused. It looks like you had 3 days of positives. Some say stop testing after first posititve and go from there, but if you would have stopped would you have missed it. So did you count the +opk as cd22?

This is where I get confused. It looks like you had 3 days of positives. Some say stop testing after first posititve and go from there, but if you would have stopped would you have missed it. So did you count the +opk as cd22?

My temps and Fertilityfriend show ovulation at cd23, I wanted to keep testing since I had a bunch of opks and wanted to see when the lh dropped down. Plus, my hubby is in the military and only home 2 nights a week, so I want to be extra sure each month I have a chance or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->