OPK Query

impatientmumm

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I have a quick query, on cd12 I tested at my normal time of 5pm and it was nearly positive then tested again with fmu on cd13 and it was positive, I tested once again at 5pm on cd13 and it was negative.

I have had very very little cm which I have been getting much more obvious amounts in previous months, howevr I have been taking multivitamins, folic acid and evening primrose oil. I also took soy for the last two months. This month I have taken nothing, could this have affected my cm?

I may have made a bit of boob this morning also as I took my temp with a different thermometer by accident and I'm concerned it has thrown my results off.

Do you think I should just follow the opks and presume ov is taking place today or not?

Attachments

• IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi so is today cd13 for u? Or cd14? if is cd14 I'd take it ov taking place today :)

Today is cd14 - but I used a different thermometer to the one I normally use do you think this might throw my temps off?

xxx

Sorry I don't temp so no good to u there :(
Fx 4 u thou

Take your temp a couple of times with both.. if they both register the same number you're probably good to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->