opk question. Please help!!!

babers

Reaction score
What if my opk isn't quite positive at the 5 minute mark, but gets positive afterward the longer it sits? It is positive now after about 10 minutes. I guess maybe tomorrow it will actually be positive. I am afraid I might surge tonight in my sleep and then miss it altogether. Anyone had this happen?

I'd say if it's that dark it will be positive soon, if it says not to read after 5 minutes than I wouldn't rely on it. Usually a positive OPK will have a pretty dark line that comes up right away, but I don't think you'll miss it, if you surge is just building now it will probably for sure be there in the morning, good luck!! :dust:

I just got my positive OPK today and am also scared I'm at the end of the surge since it is VERY dark! Could I haved missed the chance to conceive? Hubby won't be home til later and he's not feeling too well. I've gotta make a move still I think. Poor guy!:shrug: Anybody know if there's anyway I haven't ovulated yet?

No, you aren't too late. Your positive is just an indicator that youare "ABOUT" to ovulate. You should ovulate in 12-36 hours. So BD today, tomorrow and the next day!

:dust:

Will do! Thanks. I managed to seduce him enough to forget about his cold! Now, I gotta get planning for tonight I guess! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->