OPK

poseycatcher

Reaction score
i bought a dollar tree store OPK yesterday. according to the calendar im supposed to ovulate today. when i did the test the line was slightly lighter than the control line. today i tested and the line was so faint you could barely see it. im just wondering if i ovulated yesterday? this is the first time i have ever tried opk before. thanks for the help :)

I started using the OPk last month and then again this month. I have yet to get a dark enough line to be a postiive. After I am supposed to have ovulated the line is barely visable. It would be interesting to know if the darker then barely visible lines signifies some sort of ovulation happening? my cycle has really been like clockwork which is supposed to be a good sign that a person is fertile/actually can ovulate. Good luck! I know I haven`t said anything helpful... but I hear you.

Up until November, I've only gotten two positive OPK. I was talking to my friend the other day and she asked, "is there enough pee in it?" This morning I dipped the stick in the cup a little longer and got my third positive. It's a clear positive, both lines same color.

i bought a dollar tree store OPK yesterday. according to the calendar im supposed to ovulate today. when i did the test the line was slightly lighter than the control line. today i tested and the line was so faint you could barely see it. im just wondering if i ovulated yesterday? this is the first time i have ever tried opk before. thanks for the help :)

Posey, opk are meant to catch the lh surge that happens right before ovulation, depending on the sensitivity they give you 12-36hrs heads up.
On ovulation day they are usually negative.
Next cycle you should start days before you expect ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->