OPKs after miscarriage

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago, I've already started using OPKs, I bled for about 10/11 days.

Anyways I've done an OPK today, it was sort of like this yesterday and don't think it's gonna get any darker, maybe I won't ovulate just yet and have to wait for AF to start fresh?

I didn't start using them properly till I got negative hpt, the OPKs started off light and gradually darkened over the next few days, this is today.

I know it's not positive just yet but do you reckon I'm close?

That's hard to judge I would say it's so close that test again in a few hours. I had one like that and then later it was a full on positive. How long was your hold? Maybe it was diluted, try 3-4 hour hold without drinking much

Have your pregnancy tests gone back to normal Hun? X

Hi baby jan , sorry for your loss , that looks like some of mine I've been getting but still no positive , I'm not much help new to opks . Good luck

That's hard to judge I would say it's so close that test again in a few hours. I had one like that and then later it was a full on positive. How long was your hold? Maybe it was diluted, try 3-4 hour hold without drinking much

I done one this morning which was a tiny bit darker but still not positive, looks like this is going to be a very long cycle :/

Usually with normal cycles when I get a test like that I usually get a dark positive too with the next test but I think the miscarriage has messed up my cycles so maybe that's why it's best I wait on AF then it will hopefully all go back to normal x

Just took one now and I think it's finally a positive!!!! I was seriously gonna give up and glad I continued! Took it with 4 hour old but accidentally split most of, luckily enough remained to test with :)

Yay , that's great good luck :)

I got positive on Thursday evening, thanks x

Well AF has arrived today 2 weeks after miscarriage, is that even normal? If it is a real period then it's cool as I can start fresh x

I got mine four week after mc. Could you perhaps call your early pregnancy unit and ask for advice off them? That's who I called with any problems or questions after my mc x

I got mine three weeks after MC Hun :) as long as your tests are negative then it probably is the real thing xx

If I go by my lmp 16th April, which the dr said wasn't an actual period but I will use that then I'm cd25 today and my cycles are usually 28 days so I'm 3 days early so from that it could be normal x

Hi babyjan, I was wondering where you'd gone haven't seen you about for a while. So sorry for your loss :( I think that this is your AF because your periods don't just get reset to the exact date following a mc. So hopefully now you can start a fresh cycle :) Good luck and keep us posted X

Hey candy! How are you?

I'm now cd12 I think, I haven't been watching it so closely as I've been busy lately but I've still been using OPKs, no positive yet but honestly I'm not as obsessed this cycle which feels good lol x

I'm fine thanks! How are you now?? I've just started temping and I hate the pressure! Fingers crossed for ov for u! X

Hey candy

I got a positive OPK on Sunday and I'm currently in the 2ww, it feels like it's going to be a veerry long wait, but I just can't help feeling it's not gonna happen :(

I'm hoping you get that positive OPK soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->