OPKs never turned positive? *Update*

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I feel like a complete newb asking this although I've used plenty of opks many times before. Anyways I have regular 28 day cycles like clockwork but my ovulation is pretty sporadic. I know from previous pregnancies that I ovulate as early as CD10 and as late as CD18. Well I'm on CD17 now and still have yet to get a true positive. I've tested twice a day so I guess it is possible I may have missed it if I ovulated during the night. Other things I've speculated is maybe a dodgy batch of opks or even that my LH levels are very low for some reason this cycle, making me not produce a true positive. The tests I took a few days ago didn't have anything of a line, not even a faint one. Obviously none of these are positive, or even remotely close according to the instructions of being as dark or darker than the control, but I had my darkest lines yesterday (#3 and #4 down from the top) and now they are getting lighter (the ones above #3). Have any of you ever ovulated without getting a positive opk?

*Update: AF nabbed me on 12/16. I must have had an anovulatory cycle.

Attachments

• SDC12035.jpg
    SDC12035.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 31
Oof, that's rough. I had the opposite, I couldn't tell when mine was dark enough, it always looked positive! (and test was darker than control!!) Didn't conceive :/

This is why I switched to temping.

Exactly what my opks look like :( I'm convinced they don't work for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->